Snowpocalypse Train Jam 2017
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Snowpocaylpse is a game entirely developed aboard the California Zephy during Train Jam 2017. The jam theme was "Unexpected Anticipation." You find yourself in a grocery store three minutes until closing and you've got to prep for a coming storm. Dash through the store crashing into shelves to knock down items and collect the essentials! Once you've got everything head for the exit to make the news. Arrow keys or d-pad.
Epileptic Seizure Warning: Rapidly changing color background
- Margaret Clarke - art/animation/level design
- Shane Vach - music/sound/splash screen
- Tyler Gregg - programming/sound design
- Robby Dran - concept/writing/hype man/producer
- Jonathan Decker - programming/technical artist
- Izzy Gramp - photography
Special Thanks : Every passenger and crew member on the TrainJam Express.
Download the application and double-click it to launch. You may need to ctrl+click and select open on Mac OS to get the option to run it.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.